The Cromarty 'My Favourite Film' Festival 2014
Friday 5th - Sunday 7th December
Follow us on facebook for all the festival news
Help us create that festival magic - find out about volunteering opportunities here
Scroll down for our new - and fantastic value - residential package - open to booking until 21st November
It’s that time of year again. We are gearing up for the 8th Cromarty 'My Favourite Film' Festival. This year is shaping up to be another cracker of a weekend including the following guests and their favourite films:
- Welcoming back one of our most charismatic guests, Scottish Film Producer Iain Smith, whose credits include the forthcoming Mad Max movie and who sold out the house with his favourite film Airplane four years ago.
- The Godfather of Scottish Cinema Bill Forsyth (Comfort and Joy, Local Hero, Gregory’s Girl and That Sinking Feeling)
- Rescuing him from his world breaking live shows of Still Game at the Glasgow Hydro, Ford Kiernan’s better half – Greg Hemphill
- Award winning Scottish film composer Patrick Doyle (Much Ado About Nothing, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Little Princess and Thor)
- Plus our usual menu of Archive films, Shorts, Couthy films, Practitioner talks, food, wine and conversation.
Keep checking the site for more information about schedules, tickets etc.
We look forward to welcoming you to our lovely town
NEW FOR 2014
Full residential weekend packages available
Closing date for booking a residential package is Friday 21st November
Why not treat yourself to a full weekend of film, fun and entertainment by booking a
Residential weekend package. These amazing packages
10 films, 3 talk, Grand Finale, shared B & B accommodation, great meals, and full access to the Festival Hub and Bar
All you need do is decide on what package suits you best, fill in the form and let us take care of the rest.
There are only 10 Residential places available so early booking is advisable.
Please download the Application Form here for more details
We've just the thing to prepare you for your festival experience - check out the bling.